Aliexpress Online USB mouse: Redragon Lite AKA Centrophorus






After having this mouse now for over 4 months, it's a great mouse. The ability to remove all 8 weights and add them make for good claw grip users, the braided cable also is a nice touch.

This mouse is touted as a gaming mouse, and so far, it hasn't been a bad experience. Lets look further.
The click feels mechanical and clicky, as in it feels lie a nicely responsive click. I've not needed to clean it and still has good wear on hit's plasteel surface AKA that smooth teflon feel. The DPI button is in front of the scroller, and is great in helping out with changes from ground to air battles without changing mouse profiles. The scroller tho feels a bit locked in, and I'm used to having something that moves a bit freely, which I guess is an anti skid feature but it would be nice if there was a switch that enabled freescroll and locked positions.
The red backlighting isn't overly bright, it's quite pleasant but lat at night it's quite noticeable but I think that's because I'm getting tired :D

I'd recommend this mouse, it's got a lot of good features and well made.




Comments

Popular Posts