Cougar 200m Black Orange Gaming Mouse review

For this to replace my Kinzu mouse I really had high expectations and this hit 80% of them. it's a bit weighty tho, it's curves fit but I feel it's a bit small somehow and I can't rest my hand on it as clicking sometimes is activated because of the oversized buttons. But it's actually quite good overall. I was expecting not to use this as a gaming mouse as I'm going back to study, but in those times I have gamed, it's been enjoyable.




Pros:
Heavy, floats like a real champ
Nice cording
Nice lighting at rear
Still is clean after 6 months of use
Love the two extra buttons on the thumb side


Cons:
I have a tendency to lift it, so my hand is sore from doing this.
Would be nice to add weights (OMG, it's really cheap)
The button strike is longer and I feel that my fingers can't rest on the mouse easily.




Comments

Popular Posts