Kingzone N5 review from Everbuying

Banggood Service
I ordered the phone on the 13th and it took 45 days to arrive which was disappointing considering emails saying shipment is from 7 to 14 days. Thank goodness I spent extra for tracked shipping, but even that was dubious. It pointed to a ip address and not to a legitimate website url. The information looked static as well, like a poorly made spam email saying my account's been hacked. So, (sigh) it cost me $180 against the attractive advertised $120.

The Phone
The phone is 1cm longer than my trusty pocket sized S2, and weigh about the same. The OS in the N5 is very well rendered and runs a lot faster. It's nicely designed and fits my hand nicely, I do have big hands so the S2 was a bit on the small side to be honest.

The buttons that the bottom are good, they do seem to be placed a bit of the edge so you need to relearn your muscle memory! I did have the S2 for 5 years, pretty good for a smart phone. I like the routed steel edge with the glassy top, it's a smart looking phone and a bit distinctive.

The Specs
KINGZONE N5
Android 5.1
Kernel 3.10.65
Build 1490SF.K668.A1
1st Internal Space 3.87gb
2nd internal space 8.38
Battery SZSS 2015-017Z/10-A GB/T 18287-2015

I can also add a SD card and a external USB hard drive!

Just need to move my music, photos and ringtones.. waa!





Comments

Popular Posts